8 Ways To Achieve Your Lifestyle Design

by Brenton Russell on

Its no secret, the internet is full of low value generic information and ‘me too’ articles. Spend a couple of dollars on a domain name, upload WordPress for free and the gates to the internet have now opened. With such low (almost no!) barriers to entry it’s no surprise that everyday sees more low value info clog the internet.

Just ask A-List blogger Corbett Barr who is currently on his own mission to inspire blog writers (like me!) to change this trend.

Okay, Uncork Your Mind is not a blog about internet commentary or online social trends so lets get back ‘on topic’. This is a round up of 8 recent Uncork Your Mind articles aimed solely at providing actionable information to help you progress towards the lifestyle design of your own choosing.

Hopefully you find that the information in these posts bucks the online trend and provides real value to you:

My aim at Uncork Your Mind is to provide useful and actionable information to assist you to design and attain the lifestyle of your choosing. I hope these posts help you to achieve this.

I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions for future posts via the comments below or through my ‘contact me’ page.

Uncork Your Mind is a “DoFollow” website.  If you choose to leave a comment you will get a link back to your website.

{ 1 trackback }

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Riley Harrison February 21, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Brenton,
A great issue to address (the dummying down of the internet) and a great response. Societal problems need to be identified and action has to be taken; you have done both! Can’t wait to start delving into the excellent list of resources you have provided. A big thanks.

Riley
P.S. I’m a big believer in Vision Boards
Riley Harrison recently posted..GOAL SETTING THAT WORKS part 1

Brenton Russell February 28, 2011 at 4:29 pm

Hi Riley,

As always, a big thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. For my mind, the mass of low value generic info out there now provides an opportunity to really rise above the average and create great high quality content. The longer time it takes for people to find valuable sites will be offset by strong loyalty once readers eventually do quality blogs.

Sandy February 22, 2011 at 10:12 am

[Personal Vision Statements: Propel Yourself Towards Your Dreams. ]

This was helpful, especailly the quote fr Mark Twain was quite inspiring~ths~ :)
Sandy recently posted..start moving your stone

Brenton Russell February 28, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Hi Sandy,

Mark Twain has so many clever quotes its tempting to use them in all my posts!

Alison Moore Smith February 26, 2011 at 6:16 pm

I’ve read most of these posts, but found some new ones to add to my “must read” file. Thanks for the rundown.
Alison Moore Smith recently posted..Why Can’t I Sleep

Brenton Russell February 28, 2011 at 4:31 pm

Hi Alison,

Thanks for your loyal readership! It is so motivating to hear that you have read most of these posts. I hope that you find the others just as useful!