Its no secret, the internet is full of low value generic information and ‘me too’ articles. Spend a couple of dollars on a domain name, upload WordPress for free and the gates to the internet have now opened. With such low (almost no!) barriers to entry it’s no surprise that everyday sees more low value info clog the internet.
Just ask A-List blogger Corbett Barr who is currently on his own mission to inspire blog writers (like me!) to change this trend.
Okay, Uncork Your Mind is not a blog about internet commentary or online social trends so lets get back ‘on topic’. This is a round up of 8 recent Uncork Your Mind articles aimed solely at providing actionable information to help you progress towards the lifestyle design of your own choosing.
Hopefully you find that the information in these posts bucks the online trend and provides real value to you:
- Vision Boards: How to Picture Your Lifestyle Design. How to use visual cues to help you focus on and achieve your desired lifestyle design.
- Learned Optimism: How To Overcome Life’s Challenges. A simple mental tool to disrupt negative thoughts and transform them into energising feelings and actions.
- Design Your Lifestyle For Happiness and Fulfillment. Complete this quick self-coaching activity to identify your basic human needs in order to develop a lifestyle design for happiness and fulfillment.
- You Are What You Think. A short video on achieving goals from one of the masters of self development: Brian Tracy.
- Live Your Life By One Rule Only. A post on the power of letting your values guide you towards your personal vision.
- Personal Vision Statements: Propel Yourself Towards Your Dreams. A ‘how to’ guide on creating a personal vision statement. Purely practical info only!
- Mission Statements: Putting Your Vision To Work. A tool for getting your vision statement to start practically working for you.
- How To Be Unhelpful – Give Others Advice. Why giving others advice rarely and what you can do to effectively help others.
My aim at Uncork Your Mind is to provide useful and actionable information to assist you to design and attain the lifestyle of your choosing. I hope these posts help you to achieve this.
I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions for future posts via the comments below or through my ‘contact me’ page.
Uncork Your Mind is a “DoFollow” website. If you choose to leave a comment you will get a link back to your website.